Looking for The Best Atlanta Dental Care? Choose a Prosthodontist!
Looking for a great Atlanta Dentist or Atlanta Prothodontist? It’s never been easier to smile with confidence. With our Atlanta prosthodontists and skilled dental team, we bring years of experience and expertise to even the most difficult and complex dental cases.
Our Atlanta dental practice focuses on advanced cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and restorative dentistry. Our existing patients will tell you that we are an Atlanta dental practice that has been providing quality dental care to Atlantans for over thirty years. Building a relationship of trust and mutual respect with patients is the cornerstone of our dental practice philosophy. We listen and ask you to bring all your questions about your dental treatment to your first appointment. Our goal is to work together and answer any questions concerning your oral health as we partner in creating your beautiful new smile.
Today’s modern dentistry and our years of dental experience give us the opportunity to provide you with comprehensive dental care in a comfortable environment. By combining and customizing dental treatment options such as dental implants, porcelain crowns, composite tooth bonding, porcelain veneers and tooth whitening, both health and beauty can be restored to even the most challenging and complicated dental problems. Call our experienced Atlanta dentists and prosthodontists now to schedule your appointment.
Dear Valued Patients,
Here at Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry of Atlanta, we are committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our patients. In light of the recent coronavirus outbreak, we wanted to provide an update regarding what our practice is doing to prioritize the health of our patients and team members during this time. We are monitoring the situation closely and gathering data from primary sources – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State/Local Health Departments. Although we always ensure the utmost cleanliness and sterility of our office, we are taking some extra measures during this time to reduce any potential transmission:
- We have temporarily removed cancellation fees for appointments so patients can feel comfortable canceling if they are not feeling well.
- We have increased cleaning of high touch areas such as door handles, waiting areas, and bathrooms.
- We have increased sterilization procedures in our operatories, exceeding current recommendations.
- Our employees are trained in protecting themselves to avoid cross-contamination.
- We have increased available hand sanitizer around the office common spaces.
In addition to playing our part to reduce transmission at our office, we want to ensure that our patients are equipped with the proper information to protect themselves and the people around them. Here are some tips from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the CDC to help protect yourself from COVID-19:
- If you are sick, please stay at home and refrain from contact with other individuals
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly (the CDC recommends washing for a minimum of 20 seconds); If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Maintain a distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing/sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth/nose when you cough/sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
We will remain vigilant about this situation and keep you posted about any further updates at our practice. Please do not hesitate to contact the office with any questions or concerns.
Dr. David Zelby and the AIDA Team