At Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry of Atlanta, we believe that dental health should be affordable for all patients. We welcome your questions and encourage you to voice any concerns you may have regarding your treatment plan and finance needs. Our team wants to build relationships of trust in order for you to feel confident in your decision to begin your dental treatment. We know it’s a big decision and want you to know that we’ll be there every step of the way.
Our practice offers affordable financing options, including low-interest and no-interest financing plans and other flexible choices to fit your budget. Whether you desire a minor smile enhancement or are in need of major reconstructive procedures, we have a solution for you.
AIDA is pleased to offer Wells Fargo Health Advantage and Care Credit to our patients. Wells Fargo Health Advantage and Care Credit are convenient, with no initial payment and low monthly payment plans for dental treatments of $1,000 and up. Offering these financing options allow us to make the smile you’ve always wanted affordable.
Low monthly payment option
Wells Fargo Health Advantage and Care Credit offer flexible monthly payment options. They are specifically designed for the expenses related to all your dental treatments and have these features:
- Low monthly payments
- First payment due in 4–6 weeks
- No prepayment penalty
- Terms of 6, 12 or 18 months (depending on total treatment fees)
It is our pleasure to assist patients who have dental insurance. We know that insurance rules can be confusing. While ultimately it is the patient’s responsibility to verify benefits and attain any required pre-authorization from their insurance carrier, Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry of Atlanta makes every effort to assist our patients. Payment for all services provided are due at the time services are rendered. We will be happy to assist you in maximizing your insurance benefits by submitting your dental claims for you. Any fees not payable by the insurance carrier are the patient’s responsibility. If your carrier utilizes today’s technologies, then your claims will be submitted electronically via our computer system.
Your range of benefits depends solely on what you or your employer decided to purchase. Some plans cover as little as 30% or as much as 100% of dental services (less applicable deductibles and plan maximums). Your insurance company is responsible to you, and not to our office. However, we will be happy to help in any way we can to maximize your available benefits.
In an effort to maintain a high quality of dental care, we would like to share a few facts about dental insurance with you.
- Unlike medical insurance, dental insurance does not usually cover the total cost of your dental treatment. It is only meant to be an aid.
- Many plans tell their insured that they will be covered up to 80% or 100%. We have found most plans cover 40% to 50% of an average fee, regardless of what you have been told. Some plans pay more, and some pay less. The amount your plan pays is determined by the contribution you and your employer make to your dental plan. The smaller the contribution paid into the plan for dental insurance, the less you will receive. It is your responsibility to advise us of your insurance coverage and restrictions.
- It has been the experience of many dentists that some insurance companies tell their customers that “fees are above the usual and customary fees” rather than saying to them that “our benefits are low.” Remember, you get back only what you and your employer put into your insurance coverage, less the profits of the insurance company.
- Each plan utilized in our office has different percentages, deductibles, maximums, procedures covered and varying fees that the plan will allow. We will do our very best to calculate as closely as possible what your insurance plan will cover. However, as we cannot estimate precisely, there may be variances for which the patient is individually responsible.
- Many routine dental services are NOT covered by insurance carriers. We make our recommendations based on your needs and not on what your insurance may or may not cover. Please do not hesitate to ask us questions about our office policies. We want you to feel comfortable in dealing with these matters. Please consult our team if you have any questions regarding our services and/or fees.
Contact Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry of Atlanta today to schedule an appointment for you or a member of your family.